Gain Knowledge in Your Field by Working in Ours.
There’s no better way to learn than through hands-on experience. Burrus Seed offers qualified interns a three-month paid program with real-world exposure to experts in the field. This unique opportunity will not only enhance your resume, but will allow you to expand your industry knowledge, technical and professional skills.
- Interaction with account managers and customers in the field on a daily basis
- Real-world exposure to research plots and our agronomy experts
- Enhance relationship skills by talking with customers on their farm while putting up signage, delivering seed and returning boxes/pallets
- Attend key Burrus selling events throughout the summer
- Gain behind the scenes knowledge of planning and planting research plots
- Hands-on experience with Burrus agronomists walking farms to identify weed and pest issues and discovering solutions
- Interact with Burrus production and sales teams as well as customers both on the farm and during key Burrus selling events
Can We Bend Your Ear?
Wanted: Thought Leaders, Problem Solvers and Stalkers.
Qualified interns are enrolled full time and seeking a BS, MS or PhD degree in Ag or Business; have strong communication/ interpersonal skills and are adaptable to change, working with a team or independently; have a strong work ethic and a good driving record in order to operate vehicles in a safe and efficient manner; and are encouraged to learn more about Burrus by engaging with us via social media.