DONMARIO DM 34E11 performs in Henry, IL FIRST ILNC trial
DONMARIO DM 34E11 yielded an impressive 67.2 bu/a showing a 6.6 bu/a advantage over the plot average.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. ILNC – Henry
DONMARIO makes top 5 in Thomasboro, IL FIRST ILNC trial
Our DONMARIO DM 37M3X Roundup Ready 2 Xtend soybean showed a 6.3 bu/a yield advantage and a $56 gross income/a advantage over the plot average.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. ILNC – Thomasboro
DONMARIO DM 28J9X takes 3rd in Grand Ridge FIRST ILNO trial
The Grand Ridge FIRST trial showed a 72.9 bu/a yield for our DONMARIO DM 28J9X – available for 2020 planting!
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. ILNO – Grand Ridge
DONMARIO genetics stand out in FIRST ILNO Performance Summary
Our DONMARIO DM 28J9X ranked 4th across all FIRST ILNO trial locations with an average yield of 67.4 bu/a.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. ILNO – Performance Summary
DONMARIO 3756E takes second in Berlin FIRST ILSC trial
DONMARIO DM 3756E delivered 69.9 bu/a yield – a 5.8 bu/a advantage over the trial average.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. ILSC – Berlin
DONMARIO 41P2X performs in Virden ILSC FIRST trial
DONMARIO DM 41P2X yielded 67.8 bu/a with a gross income of $610/acre.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. ILSC – Virden
DONMARIO 25X43 rounds out top 5 in Pearl City NCSL FIRST trial
DONMARIO DM 25X43 brought in yields of 74.7 bu/a in Pearl City, IL North Central State Line FIRST trial.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. NCSL – Pearl City
DONMARIO 25X43 takes 4th in Winnebago NCSL FIRST trial
DONMARIO DM 25X43 yielded 64.2 bu/a with a gross income of $578/acre in Winnebago, IL.
- View complete – F.I.R.S.T. NCSL – Winnebago
No product recommendation by F.I.R.S.T. is implied. Dollars per acre calculated on grain price of $8.75/bu and $0.03 per point per bushel drying cost.