The first North American DONMARIO MAS event was held on September 5, 2019 at DONMARIO brand’s US headquarters in Gibson City, IL. DONMARIO MAS is a soybean-focused event developed to offer growers a whole-service package – from in-field technical training to product performance data.
A strong line-up of speakers included:
- Dr. Emerson Nafziger, University of Illinois
- Planting Date vs. Relative Maturity: What’s best in different environments?
- Marcos Quiroga, GDM Global Research Director
- Genetics, Genomics, & Molecular Markers: How are these tools used in agronomy?
- Hunt Wiley, 30+ years of soybean breeding experience
- Best Solutions for SCN Management: What is the best option for your field?
- Josh Gunther, Burrus Seed Product Lead
- Value of Seed Treatment: What are the alternatives for different agronomic practices?
The biggest value of attending this event is to be up close with the people who stand behind the DONMARIO brand and see their commitment to practical research. The people and the research are the 2 keys to growers being comfortable investing their seed input dollars.Todd Burrus, Burrus Seed
Hands-on experience with the products:
- Planting date comparison
- Soybean cyst nematode management
- Row spacing comparison
- Roundup Ready 2 Xtend® variety strip trial
- Enlist E3™ variety strip trial
- Conventional variety strip trial
For more information: DONMARIO & Burrus | DONMARIO brand products